Phoenixville Hospital, a 139 bed tertiary care facility located in Phoenixville, Pennsylvania is seeking Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physicians to join its team.
*Both a standard rotatng schedule option, as well as a night-shift schedule option, are available.*
About the Opportunity:
- 24,000 patient visits annually
- 24 ED beds
- Triple coverage at peak times
- 24/7 OB/GYN, Pediatrics, and Anesthesia coverage
- Interventional Cardiology available 24/7
- Vibrant, diverse community provides a picturesque setting with a downtown that is the center of commerce and community living
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and match
- Claims-made malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Up to $100K in Educational Loan Assistance
- Generous paid time-off allowance
- CME time and stipend
- Relocation assistance
- H1B Visa & Green Card Support (*does not qualify for J1 Waiver)
- Supportive health system to advance goals
Phoenixville and the greater Philadelphia area offers excellent schools, affordable homes, colleges and parks plus a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping, sporting attractions and social amenities all within driving distance to shore points, Philadelphia, New York City, Baltimore and Washington DC.
Phoenixville Hospital is your community healthcare provider; a 139-bed facility with an award-winning cardiovascular program, a fully-accredited cancer center, and the area's largest Robotic Surgery Center. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We provide comprehensive medical services through approximately 25,000 emergency room visits, 8,200 inpatient admissions, and more than 500 community outreach programs annually. And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.