Jennersville Hospital, due to extensive growth and community need, is seeking a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join the team!
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and employer match.
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time-off allowance
- CME assistance
- Relocation assistance
- H1B Visa & Green Card Support (*does not qualify for J1 Waiver)
- Supportive health system to advance goals
Jennersville Hospital, a member of Tower Health, is located in West Grove, PA, and has been serving the Southern Chester County community for more than 100 years. Jennersville Hospital is a 63-bed facility that features all private rooms and serves the needs of the patients and their families. Jennersville Hospital offers inpatient and outpatient services, including 24-hour emergency care, diagnostic care, orthopedics, and surgical services. With more than 75 medical staff members, Jennersville Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission and has been recognized for its quality outcomes and clinical expertise across services lines. For more information, visit Jennersville.TowerHealth.org.
Provide collaborative neurologic care and management of patients. Assist Neurologists in managing a neurologic consult service for both inpatient and outpatients.
Hospital Physician Clinic
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.