Pottstown Hospital, located in Pottstown, Pennsylvania, is seeking a Board Certified Emergency Medicine Physician to expand its team.
*This is a full-time position: 1,680 hours annually, on a rotating day/evening/weekend shift schedule. Nocturnists can also be considered.
Pottstown Hospital is a 232-bed facility with inpatient and outpatient, medical and surgical, diagnostic, and emergency care services.
- 42,000 visits /year
- 26-bed main ED with 8 fast-track beds
- Supportive and engaged nursing staff and close relationships with consultants
- 24/7 Sub specialty back-up:
- General Surgery
- Community feel less than 40 miles northwest of Philadelphia
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and match
- Claims-made malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Up to $100K in Educational Loan Assistance
- Generous CME funds
- Relocation assistance
- H1B Visa & Green Card Support (*does not qualify for J1 Waiver)